Our customer service can help if you are experiencing problems with this page.
Please contact our customer service department.
- EMAIL: Service Department
- PHONE: 1-303-782-5510
Utility customer care leaders are faced with new challenges and opportunities in today's data-rich/high expectation environment. This webcast will provide some insights in terms of how analytics is changing how utilities can engage customers, and ultimately change the 'traditional' utility/customer relationship in today's operating environment.
Location: Virtual Event,
Venue: Your Office
Event Price: 0.00 (US)
Contact Name: Energy Central
Events In Related Topics
Highlights will include research results from the Institute's recently
published Customer Analytics Report, insights on the organizational dynamics and
the impact of a data-centric approach across the organization from two utility
thought leaders, and examples of some innovative approaches to customer
engagement from a principal at a leading professional services firm.
- Chris Britsch, Manager of Customer Analytics, Snohomish County PUD
- Laura McCrae, Principal Analyst, Customer Strategy & Analytics, Snohomish County PUD
- Sumit Ray, Principal Consultant, Tata Consultancy Services
- Kim Gaddy, Senior Analyst, Utility Analytics Institute
Click here to view now.