Our customer service can help if you are experiencing problems with this page.
Please contact our customer service department.
- EMAIL: Service Department
- PHONE: 1-303-782-5510
The 3rd Annual Electric Energy Storage Conference will be a two and a half-day, industry focused event, specific to those within Energy Storage, Renewable Energy, Regulatory Policy and Planning and Research and Development.
Location: Phoenix, AZ United States
Venue: Embassy Suites Biltmore
Event Price: 2500.00 (USD)
455 N Cityfront Plaza Dr.
Chicago , IL 60611
Contact Name: Michele Westergaard
Events In Related Topics
Is This Your Listing?
This conference will bring together the leading senior executives from NERC, Luminant, DTE Energy, California ISO, Puget Sound Energy and many others to discuss technological advances and case studies, while focusing on the tools and strategies necessary to bring energy storage operations into real time energy operations.
Attending This Event Will Enable You to:
1. Examine Drexel University's grid-level EES project to evaluate the potential of flow batteries and super capacitors
2. Think big, start small: lessons learned from community energy storage initiatives and how they can progress bulk energy storage
3. Classify the market structure to accurately determine the economic feasibility and impact of storage
4. Develop a sustainable policy and regulatory framework for energy storage technology
5. Classify the market structure to accurately determine the economic feasibility and impact of storage
-$2500 for end-users
-$2995 for consultants
-$1800 for municipals and cooperatives
$1500 for government, non-for-profits and academic members
All Energy Central members can receive a $200 discount. Please contact Michele Westergaard above for more details.